When putting together the 2018 Ford F-150 of your dreams, it’s essential to have the right truck bed accessories to make your Peotone or Bradley, IL adventure everything you need it to be. Explore the options here, then drop by Terry’s Ford to test out your favorites and learn how easy it is to finance your next new ride with us.
Truck Bed Accessories
Whether you’re loading up for work or getting ready to tow your toys out into the wilds for a weekend of adventure, you want to make sure you have the equipment you need. These Ford F-150 bed accessories can help:
- Integrated Step: Use the available integrated tailgate step to access cargo with ease.
- Side Steps: Adjust cargo or loads quickly with deployable box steps.
- Remote Release: Open the tailgate with the flip of a switch.
- LED Lighting: Work late with bright LED lamps built into the box.
- BoxLink: Add additional reinforced cleats to easily secure loads and gear within the bed.
- Loading Ramps: Stowable ramps allow drivers to wheel heavy loads into the bed and get on the road fast.
- Bedliner: Protect the paint and make loading and unloading smoother.
- Tonneau Cover: Add extra protection for items stored in the bed and keep equipment out of sight.
- Backup Assist: The Pro Trailer Backup Assist helps drivers hook up to trailers with the turn of a dial and a clear view from the in-dash display screen.
Towing and Payload Capacities
Although Ford hasn’t released official numbers for the 2018 Ford F-150, given the extensive use of high-strength, lightweight materials and performance numbers from previous years, experts believe it’s a safe bet to assume that the best-in-class towing and hauling capabilities will hold true. This would mean that drivers can expect towing capability to be at or near 12,000 pounds and cargo capacity to be as much as 3,270 pounds.
Test-drive the 2018 F-150 in Bradley and Peotone, IL
Explore the 2018 Ford F-150 truck bed accessories and build the truck of your dreams today. Contact Terry’s Ford at (888) 832-3250 or visit our showroom at 363 N. Harlem Avenue in Peotone, not far from Bradley, IL.