The 2019 Ford Flex is a distinctive 3-row SUV that will impress Bradley, IL area families with its exceptionally spacious, comfortable, and versatile cabin. The interior of the Flex has drawn praise from the automotive press across the board, with the well-respected Edmunds.com noting that the interior is “spacious, flexible, and easy to configure for passengers and cargo”.Explore the Ford Flex interior features at Terry’s Ford of Peotone, IL.
Step Inside the New Ford Flex
The well-equipped 2019 Flex can comfortably seat up to seven passengers. Its easily configurable cabin space, generous cargo capacity, and smart comfort and convenience features make it a perfect choice for a family road trip to Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. Highlights of the Flex interior include:
- 7-Passenger Seating – Standard seating includes 1st-row bucket seats, 2nd-row 60/40-split bench seat, and 50/50-split 3rd-row bench seat.
- Cargo Capacity – With both rear seats folded flat, the Flex provides up to 83.2 cubic feet of cargo space.
- 2nd-Row Bucket Seats – Bradley drivers can customize the Flex interior by choosing the optional 2nd-row bucket seats with pass-through, making it easier for passengers to move around inside the cabin.
- PowerFold® 3rd-Row Seat – Available on the Limited model, the PowerFold® 3rd-row seat can easily fold flat to provide additional cargo space.
- Ergonomic Instruments and Controls – Clear, well-configured, and easy to reach, the ergonomic layout of instruments and controls combine comfort and convenience.
- Multipanel Vista Roof® – Panoramic views of the sky lend an airy and spacious feel to the cabin.
- Climate Control – Standard on the SEL and Limited models, the dual-zone automatic temperature control allows the driver and first-row passenger to set the temp that’s most comfortable for each of them individually.
Some of the other interior features include up to 10 cupholders, voice-activated SYNC 3® system with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility, and an available navigation system.
Get Behind the Wheel of the 2019 Ford Flex Today
Browse our Flex inventory online, and explore the 2019 Flex performance specs and reviews before visiting Terry’s Ford of Peotone. Drivers from Manteno may want to compare the 2019 Flex vs. the 2018 Honda Pilot to find out which of these 3-row SUVs offers more standard features. Please feel free to contact us online, or call us at 888-832-3250 if you have any questions.