The 2019 Ford Flex provides the kind of big SUV power that drivers in Bradley can depend upon. Explore the Flex performance specs before scheduling a test drive at Terry’s Ford of Peotone, IL.
- 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 Engine – The standard engine for all models of the new Flex delivers 287 hp with 254 lb-ft of torque, with sequential multi-port fuel injection, and a 6-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine – This optional Ford EcoBoost® engine provides 365 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque. It features direct injection and the standard 6-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission.
Drivetrain and EPA Estimated Ratings
- The base level Flex SE comes standard with front wheel drive and independent front and rear suspension. An intelligent all wheel drive system is available on the SEL and Titanium models.
- The EPA estimates the fuel economy rating for the 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 is 16 city/23 hwy/19 combined. With AWD the ratings are 15 city/21 hwy/17 combined.
- The 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 is rated at 16 city/22 hwy/18 combined.
Drive the 2019 Ford Flex at Terry’s Ford of Peotone
The 2019 Flex delivers robust power, and with the Trailer Tow Package it can tow a maximum of 4,500 pounds. You can check out our Flex inventory online, and also compare the 2019 Flex vs. the 2018 Honda Pilot, before you visit our Ford showroom near Bradley, IL. Please feel free to contact us online or call us at 888-832-3250 if you have any questions.
Need to know how to turn off MyKey in your Ford Flex? Consult our easy-to-follow guide!