View Inventory Contact Us
When putting together the 2018 Ford F-150 of your dreams, it’s essential to have the right truck bed accessories to make your Peotone or Bradley, IL adventure everything you need it to be. Explore the options here, then drop by Terry’s Ford to test out your favorites and learn how easy it is to finance your next new ride with us.
Truck Bed Accessories
Whether you’re loading up for work or getting ready to tow your toys out into the wilds for a weekend of adventure, you want to make sure you have the equipment you need. These Ford F-150 bed accessories can help:
- Integrated Step: Use the available integrated tailgate step to access cargo with ease.
- Side Steps: Adjust cargo or loads quickly with deployable box steps.
- Remote Release: Open the tailgate with the flip of a switch.
- LED Lighting: Work late with bright LED lamps built into the box.
- BoxLink: Add additional reinforced cleats to easily secure loads and gear within the bed.
- Loading Ramps: Stowable ramps allow drivers to wheel heavy loads into the bed and get on the road fast.
- Bedliner: Protect the paint and make loading and unloading smoother.
- Tonneau Cover: Add extra protection for items stored in the bed and keep equipment out of sight.
- Backup Assist: The Pro Trailer Backup Assist helps drivers hook up to trailers with the turn of a dial and a clear view from the in-dash display screen.
Towing and Payload Capacities
Although Ford hasn’t released official numbers for the 2018 Ford F-150, given the extensive use of high-strength, lightweight materials and performance numbers from previous years, experts believe it’s a safe bet to assume that the best-in-class towing and hauling capabilities will hold true. This would mean that drivers can expect towing capability to be at or near 12,000 pounds and cargo capacity to be as much as 3,270 pounds.
Test-drive the 2018 F-150 in Bradley and Peotone, IL
Explore the 2018 Ford F-150 truck bed accessories and build the truck of your dreams today. Contact Terry’s Ford at (888) 832-3250 or visit our showroom at 363 N. Harlem Avenue in Peotone, not far from Bradley, IL.
View Inventory Contact Us
2018 Ford F-150 Interior Features and Design
The 2018 Ford F-150 interior design and features are engineered to provide Peotone drivers with access to the elements they need, the luxury they want, and the technology to keep them connected to the rest of the world. Edmunds says the Ford brings it all together well, providing cabin occupants with a “pleasant place to spend a full day on the road,” and we couldn’t agree more. See why the Ford F-150 remains one of the most sought-after full-sized trucks on the planet when you stop by Terry’s Ford of Peotone.
When you finance a new Ford F-150 you’re getting access to more than just the features required to get down the road; you’ll also get to choose from a host of attractive amenities:
- Productivity Screen: An available screen between the front gauges provides information about towing, off-road settings, efficiency, and more.
- Rearview Camera: The optional 360-degree rearview camera system with split-view display allows drivers to use the in-dash screen to monitor the area surrounding the vehicle, making backing and trailering safer and easier.
- SYNC: SYNC 3 and SYNC Connect allow drivers to get news and weather information, connect their compatible smartphone, track the vehicle, lock and unlock the doors, start the engine, and much more.
- Navigation: Receive turn-by-turn directions, check traffic, and more with the available integrated navigation unit.
Drivers can also take advantage of hands-free calling, power accessories, premium audio, and so much more.
Ford has engineered the F-150 to be user-friendly, offering drivers easy access the features they need without the distractions they don’t. A driver-centric center stack with redundant audio controls allows drivers to seek information about the vehicle, get directions, adjust climate controls, and more without stretching, bending, or taking their attention from the road.
The interior of the truck provides plenty of room for extra gear and tools as well with optional console and underseat storage as well. From the available eight-passenger seating to the soft-touch materials and leather appointments available on select trims, the Ford is designed to be more than the truck you need; it’s the truck you want.
Test-drive the 2018 Ford F-150 Today!
Explore the 2018 Ford F-150 interior design and features when you schedule a test drive with us. Contact Terry’s Ford of Peotone at (888) 832-3250 or drop by our showroom at 363 North Harlem Avenue in Peotone, IL to learn more.
Before Bradley drivers know it the 2018 Ford F-150 will be hitting the markets and making its way towards a dealership near you – like Terry’s Ford. We all know that Ford trucks are powerhouses of immense capabilities and high level performance, but what is there to expect from the upcoming 2018 model? There are currently no release dates set or prices available, but there is quite a bit of satisfying information about the vehicle’s specs and features that have us more than a little interested in learning more.
An exciting upgrade that Peotone drivers can expect with the 2018 Ford F-150 is the introduction of more, powerful powertrain configurations to equip your truck with. In total the 2018 Ford F-150 will have 3.3L Ti-VCT, 2.7L EcoBoost, 5.0L Ti-VCT V8, 3.5L EcoBoost, and 3.0L Power Stroke engines as available options. That’s two more engines than we’re used to! Ford hasn’t let us in on their performance specs, but we’re confident that they will be impressive with a balanced focus on power and fuel efficiency, as they always are.
The 2018 Ford F-150 has also seemed to take more of an interest in providing Bradley drivers with more functionality and accessibility. To do this the vehicle now comes equipped with various helpful extras like LED work lights in the cargo box, an Integrated Tailgate Step, stowable loading ramps, and a BoxLink Cargo Management System. There’s no doubt that these extras will play a big part in making the new 2018 F-Series trucks even more appealing – as if that was possible. Not to mention that it will make loading and unloading cargo at all times of the day safer and simpler.
Keeping Safety Top of Mind
Even during all of the work creating and adding new features and performance enhancements, the Ford F-150 still finds the time to provide Peotone drivers with even more safety and security features to keep passengers and their cargo safe. Some of the features we’re looking forward to seeing include a Dynamic Hitch Assist, BLIS with Trailer Coverage, Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection, Pro Trailed Backup Assist, and Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go.
Come to Terry’s Ford for Great Trucks
As we wait for more information regarding the 2018 Ford F-150 to come out, the best thing to do is to come down to Terry’s Ford to learn more about our currently available Ford trucks. Why wait until the 2018 Ford F-150 gets released when you could be driving home in a 2017 F-150 today. Visit our dealership at 363 North Harlem Ave or call us at 888-832-3250 and we’ll put you on the right path towards financing and leaving with the Ford truck of your dreams today.