The 2019 Ford Flex provides the kind of big SUV power that drivers in Bradley can depend upon. Explore the Flex performance specs before scheduling a test drive at Terry’s Ford of Peotone, IL.
View New Inventory Learn More About the Flex
- 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 Engine – The standard engine for all models of the new Flex delivers 287 hp with 254 lb-ft of torque, with sequential multi-port fuel injection, and a 6-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine – This optional Ford EcoBoost® engine provides 365 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque. It features direct injection and the standard 6-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission.
Drivetrain and EPA Estimated Ratings
- The base level Flex SE comes standard with front wheel drive and independent front and rear suspension. An intelligent all wheel drive system is available on the SEL and Titanium models.
- The EPA estimates the fuel economy rating for the 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 is 16 city/23 hwy/19 combined. With AWD the ratings are 15 city/21 hwy/17 combined.
- The 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 is rated at 16 city/22 hwy/18 combined.
Drive the 2019 Ford Flex at Terry’s Ford of Peotone
The 2019 Flex delivers robust power, and with the Trailer Tow Package it can tow a maximum of 4,500 pounds. You can check out our Flex inventory online, and also compare the 2019 Flex vs. the 2018 Honda Pilot, before you visit our Ford showroom near Bradley, IL. Please feel free to contact us online or call us at 888-832-3250 if you have any questions.
2019 Flex Interior 2019 Flex Reviews
In their review of the 2019 Ford Flex Edmunds.com especially admired “the distinctive exterior styling and its interior that is spacious, flexible, and easy to configure for passengers and cargo”. Find out what automotive reviewers are saying about the new Flex at Terry’s Ford of Peotone, IL.
View New Inventory Learn More About the Flex
Power and Space Highlight the 2019 Ford Flex Reviews
- US News & World Report – Reviewer Cody Trotter says that the new Flex “has a functional interior with a decent amount of cargo space and a solid array of tech features.”
- CarGurus – “The 2019 Ford Flex continues to offer practical features and unique design elements while adding a handful of necessary updates.”
- Edmunds – “Thanks to its optional 365-hp turbocharged V6 and all-wheel drive, the Flex has plenty of power and traction.”
While there are no major changes to the 2019 Flex, reviewers have applauded standout features such as the user-friendly SYNC 3 infotainment system and the versatile interior space. Check out our Flex inventory, or compare the 2019 Flex vs. the 2018 Honda Pilot, before visiting our Ford showroom near Bradley, IL. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us online or call us at 888-832-3250.
2019 Flex Performance 2019 Flex Interior
While the 2019 Ford Mustang is a decidedly performance-focused muscle car, it also offers a wide range of the advanced tech features that drivers in the Bradley, IL area are looking for. Check out the standard and available technology of the new Mustang in this overview from Terry’s Ford of Peotone, IL.
View New Inventory Learn More About the Mustang
Explore the 2019 Ford Mustang Technology Features
- SYNC® – Easy to use hands-free entertainment and vehicle information system.
- FordPass™ – Finds the lowest gas prices wherever you happen to be driving.
- MyKey® – Allows you to restrict driving modes. encouraging your teenager to be a more responsible driver.
- MyMode – With the available 12-inch LCD instrument cluster you can preset the driving modes to suit your preferences. You can also configure the layout and color of the gauges.
- FordPass – Lock. unlock, and start your Mustang remotely, find parking, schedule service, and more with this convenient app.
- TrackApps™ – View multiple performance metrics in real time on the instrument panel. Perfect for Bradley area track enthusiasts.
The 2019 Mustang offers many smart tech features for Peotone drivers to enjoy, so stop by our showroom near Bradley, IL and let our knowledgeable staff provide you with all of the details. We’re certain you’ll find a lot to like about this iconic muscle car. Learn about the Mustang performance specs, or browse our Mustang inventory online today.
Read Reviews of the 2019 Mustang 2019 Mustang Performance Specs
The automotive press is singing the praises of the 2019 Ford Mustang, especially the all new limited edition BULLITT model. As Patrick George of Jalopnik says, “the new Mustang Bullitt offers one of the best upgrades you can get for a stock Mustang GT, and that alone should make it worth considering,” Find out what other reviewers are saying about the new Mustang in this guide from Terry’s Ford of Peotone, IL.
View New Inventory Learn More About the Mustang
A Sample of Some 2019 Ford Mustang Reviews
- C/Net Roadshow – “That glorious V8 rumble surrounds the car like a halo; one of America’s finest sports coupes is cooler in Bullitt guise.”
- Jalopnik – This review points out that the Coyote 3.0 V8 of the BULLITT is “A perfect combination of old-school American muscle and modern tech.”
- Edmunds – “There’s just enough retro character to keep some Mustang nostalgia alive, but not so much that it affects how everything functions and feels. The controls are thoughtfully placed. In almost every way, its interior is better than that of rival Chevy Camaro.”
The Edmunds reviewer adds “You’ll remain comfortable in the Mustang’s saddle for hours, which is quite a feat considering how performance-focused it is.” Check out the performance specs of the new Mustang before visiting our showroom near Bradley, IL. We offer a great selection of Ford Mustang performance parts, so stop by Terry’s Ford today.
Technology Features of the 2019 Ford Mustang 2019 Mustang Performance Specs
View Inventory Contact Us
2018 Ford F-150 Interior Features and Design
The 2018 Ford F-150 interior design and features are engineered to provide Peotone drivers with access to the elements they need, the luxury they want, and the technology to keep them connected to the rest of the world. Edmunds says the Ford brings it all together well, providing cabin occupants with a “pleasant place to spend a full day on the road,” and we couldn’t agree more. See why the Ford F-150 remains one of the most sought-after full-sized trucks on the planet when you stop by Terry’s Ford of Peotone.
When you finance a new Ford F-150 you’re getting access to more than just the features required to get down the road; you’ll also get to choose from a host of attractive amenities:
- Productivity Screen: An available screen between the front gauges provides information about towing, off-road settings, efficiency, and more.
- Rearview Camera: The optional 360-degree rearview camera system with split-view display allows drivers to use the in-dash screen to monitor the area surrounding the vehicle, making backing and trailering safer and easier.
- SYNC: SYNC 3 and SYNC Connect allow drivers to get news and weather information, connect their compatible smartphone, track the vehicle, lock and unlock the doors, start the engine, and much more.
- Navigation: Receive turn-by-turn directions, check traffic, and more with the available integrated navigation unit.
Drivers can also take advantage of hands-free calling, power accessories, premium audio, and so much more.
Ford has engineered the F-150 to be user-friendly, offering drivers easy access the features they need without the distractions they don’t. A driver-centric center stack with redundant audio controls allows drivers to seek information about the vehicle, get directions, adjust climate controls, and more without stretching, bending, or taking their attention from the road.
The interior of the truck provides plenty of room for extra gear and tools as well with optional console and underseat storage as well. From the available eight-passenger seating to the soft-touch materials and leather appointments available on select trims, the Ford is designed to be more than the truck you need; it’s the truck you want.
Test-drive the 2018 Ford F-150 Today!
Explore the 2018 Ford F-150 interior design and features when you schedule a test drive with us. Contact Terry’s Ford of Peotone at (888) 832-3250 or drop by our showroom at 363 North Harlem Avenue in Peotone, IL to learn more.
The 2018 Ford Expedition engine specs have been released and according to our spies, there’s a lot for Peotone and Bradley, IL drivers to be excited about. The new model is said to be getting more power under the hood and a host of high-tech upgrades to keep drivers connected to content that matters. See how the full-sized SUV stacks up against previous versions, then drop by Terry’s Ford and learn how easy it is to finance your new vehicle with us.
Expedition Engine Redesign Changes
The rugged Expedition already offered drivers impressive performance from its EcoBoost V6 powerplant, but according to The Truth About Cars, the automaker aims to up the ante with a revised 3.5L EcoBoost V6 powerplant that increases horsepower by 10 hp and offers an additional 50 lb.-ft. of torque. The 2018 model will now give drivers access to 375 hp and 470 lb.-ft. of torque for standard trims and 400 hp and 480 lb.-ft. of peak torque from the Platinum trim.
Other Expected Tweaks to the Expedition Formula
Power isn’t the only improvement to the 2018 Expedition. The Fast Lane Truck also learned that drivers will gain access to a lighter body for better efficiency, as well as new: tech options that should include:
- Wireless Charging
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
- Dual Headrest Rear Entertainment System
- SYNC 3 with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- SYNC Connect Remote Vehicle Connection
- Additional 12-volt Power Outlets
- 12-Speaker Premium Sound System by B&O PLAY
- Advanced Cargo Management System
- Class Exclusive Panoramic Vista Roof
Test-drive the Ford Expedition in Peotone, IL
Explore the new 2018 Ford Expedition engine specs here, then schedule a Peotone or Bradley test drive with Terry’s Ford. Contact us at (888) 832-3250 or stop by our showroom at 363 N. Harlem Avenue in Peotone, IL to get started.
The 2017 Ford Mustang reviews are in, and we couldn’t be more excited. Not only did the pony car outperform the 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, but it also left the 2017 Dodge Challenger in the dust. Check out what the experts had to say before you finance the new Mustang at Terry’s Ford and get behind the wheel of a Mustang that has the critics talking.
Critics Prefer the Mustang to the 2017 Chevy Camaro
The Ford Mustang is a true performer, as at home on the open road as it is on your daily commute—unlike its fair-weather competition. In a recent test drive, the critics from Edmunds.com noted: “With just one test-drive, you’ll see that the Mustang is civilized and packed with modern tech, but it still holds on to all the trademark swagger and performance that has defined it for more than five decades.” The Camaro, on the other hand, was described as “a less useful car to drive every day.” Not great news if you can’t afford a whole fleet of cars to drive to work as the seasons change.
The Ford Mustang Trumps the 2017 Dodge Challenger
Recently, Car and Driver reviewed both vehicles, giving the 2017 Ford Mustang 4 out of 5 stars. Critics noted that “[t]he galloping pony nestled in the grille serves as a reminder that the Mustang is most at home on the open road.” They said “the rear-wheel-drive chassis is eager to attack corners while enabling a smooth ride when cruising.” Providing drivers with the ideal balance of performance and responsiveness make every drive something to look forward to in Ford’s classic pony. By contrast, the Dodge Challenger earned just 3.5 out of 5 stars because of its weight, which had experts commenting that “the overall ride is firm and busy over undulating surfaces.” They also noted that the car was “not all that muscular,” making it a questionable choice for those in search of powerful fun.
Test-drive the 2017 Ford Mustang Today
Experience the power and see why the 2017 Ford Mustang trumped the Camaro and Challenger in recent reviews. Check out our current Mustang selection, and contact the Terry’s Ford team at (888) 832-3250 or stop by our showroom near Bradley, IL at 363 N. Harlem Ave., Peotone, IL for a test drive today.
Bradley and Peotone drivers with a desire for a sporty American coupe are sure to be drawn to the 2017 Ford Mustang. This civilized coupe, or convertible, is packed with modern tech, but holds on to the trademark swagger and performance that has defined the Mustang for more than five decades. Critics are hailing the 2017 Ford Mustang for its strong performance. Visit Terry’s Ford of Peotone to put the 2017 Mustang to the test.
The Mustang Awes Critics
Critics are hailing the 2017 Ford Mustang for its performance ability and its luxury interior:
- Motor Trend – “On the open road, the Mustang GT feels right at home and has a comfortable interior that’s great for long road trips even with the optional Recaro bucket seats.”
- Car and Driver – “The rear-wheel-drive chassis is eager to attack corners while enabling a smooth ride when cruising.”
- Edmunds – “Multiple appealing engine options include a turbocharged four-cylinder, a V6, and a roaring V8 while lots of interior upgrades give it a classy/high-tech vibe.”
The 2017 Ford Mustang Specs and Features
The heart of the 2017 Ford Mustang is one of its four powerful engines. The base V6 is a 3.7L engine that produces 300 hp and 280 lb.-ft. of torque. The EcoBoost offers a more fuel-efficient option without sacrificing performance. The Mustang GT engine is a 5.0L V8 while the Shelby GT350 packs a 5.2L V8 with a flat plane crank for incredible power.
The cabin of the 2017 Mustang is made for easy performance. The driver’s sport seat is set in a lower position than most cars, which gives you a maneuverability and weight balance mirroring a professional race-car. The shifter knob is perfectly positioned to perform quick shifts as you rev up. The tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel lets you maintain a controlled feel and better steering response. If you choose the Shelby GT350 you’ll get an upgraded interior featuring Recaro cloth seats with Miko suede sport inserts and an Alcantara-wrapped steering wheel for an ergonomic touch.
Test-drive the 2017 Ford Mustang and Give Us Your Own Review in Peotone and Bradley Today
Feel the power of the 2017 Ford Mustang for yourself at Terry’s Ford of Peotone. Drivers in Peotone and Bradley can visit our showroom at 363 N. Harlem Ave or contact us at (888) 832-3250 to learn more about its stellar reviews or to schedule your test drive today.
If you think you have to spend a lot to get a lot, you haven’t seen the 2017 Ford Fiesta reviews. For Bradley and Peotone drivers in the market for a fuel-efficient dynamo with a low base price and all the latest features, a Fiesta from Terry’s Ford of Peotone might be the perfect solution to get your motor running. Just see what these experts had to say, then decide for yourself.
Critics Love the Fiesta
Critics cannot get enough of the compact Ford Fiesta and its impressive stats:
- Car and Driver: “Judiciously equipped with options like Sync 3 infotainment and the 123-hp turbo three-cylinder—an upgrade from the base 120-hp four-cylinder—this little guy is a pleasure to drive.”
- The Car Connection: “With impressive steering and handling and a nimble, maneuverable feel that’s better than most softened, numbed appliances its size, the Fiesta is securely on the fun-to-drive side of the ledger in any form.”
- U.S. News: “Don’t let the Fiesta’s cheap price scare you away. Its base price is less than most rivals, but it’s a very good subcompact car.”
The 2017 Ford Fiesta Specs and Features
It should come as no surprise that the critics adore the 2017 Ford Fiesta when you consider everything the affordable little car is loaded with:
- Performance: Drivers can choose from a 1.0L EcoBoost 3-cylinder powerplant for as much as 31 mpg/city and 41 mpg/highway fuel efficiency, a 1.6L I-4 engine for 120 hp and 112 lb.-ft. of torque, or the impressive 1.6L EcoBoost powerplant in the ST capable of generating 197 hp and 202 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Refined Design: The low base price doesn’t mean a skimpy interior. The Fiesta is loaded with soft-touch materials, intuitive controls, a convenient center front console, optional ambient lighting, and more.
- Ford SYNC: SYNC 3 and Sync AppLink allow drivers to connect their compatible smartphone and access hands-free calling, maps, music, and more on the conveniently located dash-mounted touchscreen interface.
The 2017 Ford Fiesta Reviews are the Talk of Bradley and Peotone – Learn Why at Terry’s Ford Today
The 2017 Ford Fiesta reviews are just the beginning for Bradley and Peotone drivers. Contact Terry’s Ford at (888) 832-3250 or visit us at 363 N Harlem Ave in Peotone, IL to schedule a test-drive.
Before Bradley drivers know it the 2018 Ford F-150 will be hitting the markets and making its way towards a dealership near you – like Terry’s Ford. We all know that Ford trucks are powerhouses of immense capabilities and high level performance, but what is there to expect from the upcoming 2018 model? There are currently no release dates set or prices available, but there is quite a bit of satisfying information about the vehicle’s specs and features that have us more than a little interested in learning more.
An exciting upgrade that Peotone drivers can expect with the 2018 Ford F-150 is the introduction of more, powerful powertrain configurations to equip your truck with. In total the 2018 Ford F-150 will have 3.3L Ti-VCT, 2.7L EcoBoost, 5.0L Ti-VCT V8, 3.5L EcoBoost, and 3.0L Power Stroke engines as available options. That’s two more engines than we’re used to! Ford hasn’t let us in on their performance specs, but we’re confident that they will be impressive with a balanced focus on power and fuel efficiency, as they always are.
The 2018 Ford F-150 has also seemed to take more of an interest in providing Bradley drivers with more functionality and accessibility. To do this the vehicle now comes equipped with various helpful extras like LED work lights in the cargo box, an Integrated Tailgate Step, stowable loading ramps, and a BoxLink Cargo Management System. There’s no doubt that these extras will play a big part in making the new 2018 F-Series trucks even more appealing – as if that was possible. Not to mention that it will make loading and unloading cargo at all times of the day safer and simpler.
Keeping Safety Top of Mind
Even during all of the work creating and adding new features and performance enhancements, the Ford F-150 still finds the time to provide Peotone drivers with even more safety and security features to keep passengers and their cargo safe. Some of the features we’re looking forward to seeing include a Dynamic Hitch Assist, BLIS with Trailer Coverage, Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection, Pro Trailed Backup Assist, and Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go.
Come to Terry’s Ford for Great Trucks
As we wait for more information regarding the 2018 Ford F-150 to come out, the best thing to do is to come down to Terry’s Ford to learn more about our currently available Ford trucks. Why wait until the 2018 Ford F-150 gets released when you could be driving home in a 2017 F-150 today. Visit our dealership at 363 North Harlem Ave or call us at 888-832-3250 and we’ll put you on the right path towards financing and leaving with the Ford truck of your dreams today.