If you think you have to spend a lot to get a lot, you haven’t seen the 2017 Ford Fiesta reviews. For Bradley and Peotone drivers in the market for a fuel-efficient dynamo with a low base price and all the latest features, a Fiesta from Terry’s Ford of Peotone might be the perfect solution to get your motor running. Just see what these experts had to say, then decide for yourself.
Critics Love the Fiesta
Critics cannot get enough of the compact Ford Fiesta and its impressive stats:
- Car and Driver: “Judiciously equipped with options like Sync 3 infotainment and the 123-hp turbo three-cylinder—an upgrade from the base 120-hp four-cylinder—this little guy is a pleasure to drive.”
- The Car Connection: “With impressive steering and handling and a nimble, maneuverable feel that’s better than most softened, numbed appliances its size, the Fiesta is securely on the fun-to-drive side of the ledger in any form.”
- U.S. News: “Don’t let the Fiesta’s cheap price scare you away. Its base price is less than most rivals, but it’s a very good subcompact car.”
The 2017 Ford Fiesta Specs and Features
It should come as no surprise that the critics adore the 2017 Ford Fiesta when you consider everything the affordable little car is loaded with:
- Performance: Drivers can choose from a 1.0L EcoBoost 3-cylinder powerplant for as much as 31 mpg/city and 41 mpg/highway fuel efficiency, a 1.6L I-4 engine for 120 hp and 112 lb.-ft. of torque, or the impressive 1.6L EcoBoost powerplant in the ST capable of generating 197 hp and 202 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Refined Design: The low base price doesn’t mean a skimpy interior. The Fiesta is loaded with soft-touch materials, intuitive controls, a convenient center front console, optional ambient lighting, and more.
- Ford SYNC: SYNC 3 and Sync AppLink allow drivers to connect their compatible smartphone and access hands-free calling, maps, music, and more on the conveniently located dash-mounted touchscreen interface.
The 2017 Ford Fiesta Reviews are the Talk of Bradley and Peotone – Learn Why at Terry’s Ford Today
The 2017 Ford Fiesta reviews are just the beginning for Bradley and Peotone drivers. Contact Terry’s Ford at (888) 832-3250 or visit us at 363 N Harlem Ave in Peotone, IL to schedule a test-drive.